Join Affiliate Marketers Give Back for the Affiliate Summit West 2013 Charity Poker Tournament to raise funds for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
Affiliate Summit West 2013 Charity Poker Tournament Info
- When: Saturday, January 12, 2013 • 9pm
- Where: Caesar's Palace Poker Room, Las Vegas
- Event Registration Fee: $150
- Tournament Style: No limit Texas Hold'em. Play will start with 10 tables of 12 players each. The final table will be eligible for the Grand Prize. The starting chips and number of rebuys allowed, will be determined on the day of the tournament and contingent on Caesar's Palace rules. Game details are subject to change.
- Prizes: We will have prizes for all participants as well as special prizes for those lucky twelve people who make the final table (Prizes are being added daily. See abbreviated list below).
- Seating Limited: Seats are limited and we do expect to sell out. Reserve yours today!
(100% of the event registration's $150 cost goes to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. This registration covers the initial buy-in to the poker tournament. 100% of all re-buys during the tournament will also go to the Avon Foundation Walk for Breast Cancer.)
Last time this event was held, $14,000 was raised for breast cancer. This year, with your help, we intend to surpass that!
Thank you very much for participating in this fundraiser for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Prize List (more prizes being added daily)
All Participants (120 participants/1 per participant):
Final Table (12 participants/1 per participant):
- Free Enterprize Level Account for 1 year from PopShops.com (Prize valued at $360).
- Autograph from a MLB or NBA player of their choice up to a $50 value from egraphs.com (Prize valued at $50).
Grand Prize (1 winner)
- All Access Pass to Affiliate Summit East 2013. Prize includes access to all Affiliate Summit East activities including:
Exhibit Hall, Meet Market, All Keynotes, All Sessions, Session Videos and DVDs of Sessions, All Conference Meals on Monday & Tuesday and access to the Affiliate Summit Newcomer Program
- PLUS 3 nights stay at the official conference hotel during Affiliate Summit East 2013 (Prize valued at $2,849).
Please not that no cash prizes will be awarded. All prizes final, non-exchangable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
Table Sponsors: $1,000 (11 remaining)
- Sign on individual tables
- Logo on Event page
- Prize(s) can either be for all attendees or for final table and are subject to approval by event organizers.
- Logo on Event page
Interested in Sponsoring? Please contact Angel Djambazov at a…@c…g.com for more information.
Please note that you must be 21 years of age to participate and an Affiliate Summit West 2013 badge is required to be shown at the event site. If you are unable to attend the event after registering, you may contact Angel Djambazov via email to a…@c…g.com up to 24 hours prior to the event to transfer your registration to someone else who is over the age of 21 and an attendee of Affiliate Summit West 2013. Registration fees are non-refundable.
The Performance Marketing Association (PMA) has announced their new Board of Directors for 2012-2013.
The PMA is a trade association, founded in 2008, by people in the performance marketing industry.
Performance Marketing Association 2012-2013 BOD:
- Brian Littleton – CEO, ShareASale, Inc. (incoming Board President)
- Karen Garcia – CEO, GTO Management
- Robert Glazer – Founder and Managing Director, Acceleration Partners
- Patrick Grady – CEO, RhinoFish Media
- Peter Hamilton – CEO, HasOffers
- Mike Nunez – CEO, AffiliateManager.com
- Tony Pantano – CEO, Imwave
- Craig O’Neill – Merchant Support, Savings.com
- Oliver Roup, CEO, VigLink
- Isabelle Meyer Stapf – Senior Director, Advertiser Development, Commission Junction
- Missy Ward – Co-Founder, Affiliate Summit, Inc.
I'm excited to participate along side of this great group of affiliate marketers and be able to provide input on the issues and challenges facing our industry.
The votes came in and after four years in NYC, the people chose Philadelphia for Affiliate Summit East 2013 on August 18-20, 2013.
This will be the 24th Affiliate Summit and it is expected to be the largest Affiliate Summit East to date (again!).
Affiliate Summit East 2013 in Philadelphia
On a personal note, although NYC is my hometown and I love it there, I'm thrilled that we're going to Philly. The venue is fantastic and the area is rich with culture, history and great food! I'm truly excited about the change!
See http://www.affiliatesummit.com/about/ for the history and growth of the premier affiliate marketing conference.