The 2011 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report is now available for free at http://affstat.com/. The report can be viewed online or downloaded.
Over fourteen-hundred affiliates were surveyed on their methods, preferences, and strategies for the 2011 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
The report features dozens of charts of data, based on the responses from the participating affiliates on affiliate marketing, social media, search marketing, blogs, email, and demographics of affiliates.
Also included, an uncensored view into the opinions of affiliates on a variety of other subjects.
Affiliates were asked to share any complaints, ideas, suggestions or opinions they have regarding affiliate marketing.
Feel free to use material from the report in blog posts, presentations, etc. Just reference that the information came from the 2011 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
Below are the questions covered in the 2011 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
- Do you maintain an opt-in e-mail list for your site(s)?
- Do you promote your affiliate links in PPC search engines?
- Finish this sentence: I have been an affiliate since…
- When signing up for an affiliate program, do you read the affiliate agreement?
- Do commission payment policies (how often a program pays) affect your decision to promote an affiliate offer?
- Have you successfully requested an increase in commission from an affiliate manager?
- How do you most often find out about an affiliate program and then join?
- What is your preferred method for finding out information from an affiliate manager?
- How much information should an affiliate manager make available to you?
- How would you prefer to be contacted by affiliate managers on an individual basis?
- What is your preferred method of commission payment?
- What is the highest reversal rate you would accept?
- What is the most important factor in choosing a merchant?
- What are your preferred link types?
- Do you cloak/redirect links?
- Are you currently using any URL Shortening Services in your marketing efforts?
- If you answered YES to the question above, which URL Shortening Services are you actively using?
- Does your affiliate marketing plan currently incorporate marketing on social networking sites?
- If you answered YES to the above questions, which social networking sites are you currently using in your affiliate marketing efforts?
- Are you currently integrating video in your affiliate marketing plan?
- Are you currently using any WordPress plugins or widgets designed for affiliate marketing efforts?
- If you answered YES to the above question, which affiliate marketing related plugins and widgets are you currently using?
- If you are currently using WordPress to build out affiliate sites, what is your preferred WordPress theme?
- What is your age range?
- Mac or PC?
- Do you work from home?
- Are you married or single?
- Do you have children?
- Please feel free to share any complaints, ideas, suggestions or opinions you have regarding affiliate marketing.
Get your free copy of the Affiliate Summit AffStat Report at http://affstat.com/.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Clarion Events Has Acquired Affiliate Summit - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 Sell Out, Parties & More - 01/01/1970
- Security Cameras: Much More than Just Theft Prevention - 01/01/1970