I've known Brian for over a decade and was thrilled when he agreed to speak, knowing the value of the insights he'd impart to the attendees.
A little background on Brian… he founded ShareASale, a technology company that offers affiliate marketing solutions and services, in 2000. Under Brian's leadership, ShareASale's cutting-edge, customizable tracking solutions and client services offerings coupled with their fair and honest business practices, has enabled thousands of merchants and affiliates to collaborate, creating mutually beneficial partnerships.
Brian has served as the President of the Board of Directors for the Performance Marketing Association since 2012. His passion for affiliate marketing has helped to shape the industry and has earned him the Affiliate Summit Pinnacle award for Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year — three times.
During his keynote, Brian discussed four business justifications that he's considered to formulate the business decisions that he's made. I've taken the liberty of paraphrasing them below:
- The importance of considering the immediate and long-term impact of every business decision and remaining consistent once those determinations are made.
- The advantages of solving customer complaints, whether you're to blame or not.
- The significance of loving your brand and what you do every day. For customers to love your brand, you have to love it first.
- The extraordinary value of surrounding yourself with the very best.
Brian also shared ten things that he believes every business owner should be doing and encouraged the audience to not wait to do them.
His keynote was filled with interactive polls, humour and photos of his “eagles” (you'll have to watch the video to understand).
At the end of his address, the audience responded with a well-deserved standing ovation.
After having the opportunity to re-watch his keynote in its entirety without distractions, I can wholeheartedly recommend that any business owner of any company spend the time to view it. It is not limited to those business owners that are in the digital marketing arena.
View Brian Littleton's Keynote at Affiliate Summit East 2015 below and let me know what you think.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 Sell Out, Parties & More - 01/01/1970
- Security Cameras: Much More than Just Theft Prevention - 01/01/1970
- Apply to Exhibit for Free at Affiliate Summit East 2017 - 01/01/1970