I'm stoked about our new interactive schedule tool for attendees of Affiliate Summit West 2010 available at http://affiliatesummit.sched.org.
Attendees will now be able view detailed agenda information by the type of pass they have registered for and create a customized schedule based on the events they would like to attend. The schedules then can be printed or exported to iCalendar.
Additionally, users can coordinate schedules with friends and view popular sessions.
To use the basic functionality of the scheduling tool, simply:
1) Visit the Affiliate Summit Schedule tool at http://affiliatesummit.sched.org.
2) Sign in with Twitter, Facebook or create an account.
3) In the “Audience” drop down tool, select the pass type that you have registered for (See below). The events that you can attend will be displayed based on your pass type.
4) Select the events that you would like to attend.
5) Once finished, you may display your customized schedule and print or download to iCalendar.
There are additional features that you may wish to explore including sharing your schedule via Twitter, Facebook and more, viewing schedules of attendees who have opted to share them, viewing popular sessions etc.
Here's my schedule as it stands now: http://affiliatesummit.sched.org/MissyWard01.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Apply to Exhibit for Free at Affiliate Summit East 2017 - 01/01/1970
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970