The next Orlando Internet Marketing Meetup (Sponsored by Affiliate Summit) is taking place on Tuesday, November 26th at 6:15pm at NOPA Grill in Winter Park, FL.
Internet Marketing Meetup Agenda:
6:15pm-6:30pm: Announcements and Housekeeping
6:30pm-7:30pm: Session – Making Money through Product/Service Reviews.
Speaker: Missy Ward, Co-Founder of Affiliate Summit
Making Money through Product/Service Reviews Session Details:
In this session, we will cover the following topics:
- How to find products and services to review
- How to find and implement related affiliate marketing links
- How to create the perfect monetized review post (creating value added content, proper use of H tags, where to find images and how to optimize them for search, adding clickable video, keyword density, post length, internal linking)
- How to make the review worth sharing
- How to stay legal
[This session assumes that the attendee has had some affiliate marketing experience and has a basic understanding of affiliate marketing lingo.]
About the Speaker:
Missy Ward had spent over a dozen years sitting in various marketing departments and while she didn’t hate it, she knew she wanted to own her own business. In 1999, she fell into affiliate marketing and has never looked back. Missy founded Affiliate Summit Corporation in 2003 with her business partner, Shawn Collins, on a $400 investment. Today, Affiliate Summit is now a privately-held, multi-million dollar media company that produces conferences and tradeshows, FeedFront Magazine, GeekCast.fm, Revenews.com and AffStat.com. Missy is also the Co-Founder of itsaWAHMthing.com, Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com and runs a number of her own niche affiliate websites. Missy is a work at home mom, die-hard AC/DC fan and active fundraiser for charities that support breast cancer research, treatment and community programs. She blogs about affiliate marketing on MissyWard.com.
Admission is free. NOPA Grill has put together a special menu for us if you’d like to purchase dinner.
If you would like to present on a topic in the future, please contact Missy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970
- 4 Ways to Create Blog Posts that Convert Visitors into Customers - 01/01/1970