The June issue of Feedfront isn't even out the door and we're already working on the next issue of which will be coming out in August 2009.
This edition will be double-the-size as it will also serve as the conference program for Affiliate Summit East 2009 in New York City.
You can contribute to this issue two ways:
1) If you are interested in writing an article, go to the FeedFront contact form to submit a one-sentence summary on what you’d like to cover. (Articles are a maximum of 500 words – no exceptions. Anything longer will not be considered.) If you're content idea is accepted, you will need to submit your article by the Monday, June 8th.
2) We are doing a feature on affiliate marketer's workspaces and would love to have a photo of your crib in it. If you would like to share your workspace picture for inclusion in the magazine, send your photo to contact (at) feedfront.com with your name and site you’d like us to list. Please send your high-resolution pictures by Friday, June 5th.
We hope you can become a part of the FeedFront community.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Clarion Events Has Acquired Affiliate Summit - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 Sell Out, Parties & More - 01/01/1970
- Security Cameras: Much More than Just Theft Prevention - 01/01/1970