** Update: Feb 5th ** Program submissions are no longer being accepted. I will be reviewing all of the opportunities during the week of February 9th and will get back to everyone as quick as I can. **
After swearing to hang up my Affiliate Management hat 3 years ago to concentrate on some of my other ventures…. I'm back.
And, it's for a good cause.
That's right, I'm looking for one merchant (with or without an existing affiliate program) to let me be their affiliate manager — strictly on a performance basis!
Why am I doing this, you ask?
Well, the answer is two-fold. First, all of the money that I will earn will be donated directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Second, this gives me the opportunity to keep my affiliate management skills sharp 🙂 It's a win-win.
I've been interviewing hand-selected companies for the last two weeks but have decided to publicly announce a call for merchants. If you're interested in working with me, there are a few ground rules:
1) You must have a product(s) that I believe in and would want to purchase myself.
2) You must have a solid infrastructure, offer great customer service and have access to IT and design personnel.
3) You must maintain a clean program at all times
4) You must be willing to consider and implemement the suggestions I provide to make your program better.
All the other details — we'll sort out together.
So, if this sounds like something you'd like to explore, shoot me an email at email@example.com and we'll chat about it.
I would like to make a decision by the latter part of February, so don't delay in getting in touch with me.
Important Note: Before anyone asks — the answer is NO. I am not starting a new Outsourced Program Management company. This is a one-shot deal strictly for the reasons I outlined above. 🙂 There are plenty of awesome OPM companies out there already — if you need me to make a recommendation, get in touch with me.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Apply to Exhibit for Free at Affiliate Summit East 2017 - 01/01/1970
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970