Affiliate Summit West 2017 passes are selling quicky this week. Based on past registration patterns, it looks like we will sell out as early as next Tuesday, December 27th.
If you haven’t registered, don’t risk getting buried in the holidays and missing out.
Click here to register.
About Affiliate Summit West 2017
During, January 15-17, 2017, more than 6,000 digital marketers from over 70 countries will gather in Las Vegas for the performance marketing industry’s premier global event, Affiliate Summit West 2017.
These high-level decision makers will come looking for online publishers, bloggers, traffic sources, retailers, networks, technology firms, digital agencies and other solution providers. And if you’re an Affiliate Summit attendee, it could be you that they find.
There is no substitute for being here, demonstrating your solutions and building face-to-face relationships. The top companies and key decision makers in the space come to Affiliate Summit. Show them what you’ve got and what they’re missing.
The conference and tradeshow offers attendees:
- three tradeshow areas packed with affiliates, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, traffic sources;
- multiple tracks of relevant educational sessions delivered by industry experts;
- a variety of networking events;
- and online tools to help you connect with other attendees before, during and after the event.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit West 2017 will be:
- Marty Weintraub, Founder of Aimclear (Monday, January 16);
- Brian Massey, Founder of Conversion Sciences (Monday, January 16);
- and Sean Dolan, President & COO of PushFire (Tuesday, January 17).
View the full schedule and check out the hundreds of exhibitors by visiting affiliatesummit.com/events/asw17.