The Performance Marketing Association (“PMA”) Publisher Recruitment Council has just released “The Benefits of Performance Marketing for Bloggers” outlining the key benefits of integrating performance marketing (a.k.a. affiliate marketing) into a blog monetization strategy.
What Are the Benefits of Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers?
While many bloggers are aware that affiliate marketing can provide a continual revenue stream opportunity, they many not be aware of the other advantages and that it offers.
The benefits of affiliate marketing for bloggers are many. Take a moment to download the PMA’s document. It’s a great-one page read to find out how bloggers can help themselves and serve their readership.
The PMA Has Bloggers’ Best Interests At Heart
As a PMA Board Member, I can tell you wholeheartedly that the PMA is excited to partner with bloggers that want to generate revenue through affiliate marketing.
In support of those efforts, I am offering my new book, “Make Money With Your WordPress Blog”, free on Kindle during July 14-18, 2014.
If you want to learn how to monetize your blog with affiliate marketing embedded product/service reviews, this book will teach you how to:
- Take back the reigns of product placements on your blog and earn the money your work merits in the process.
- Find the best products and services to review
- Find and implement related affiliate marketing links and creatives
- Create the perfect monetized review post and make people want to share it
- Stay legal during the process
Need More Help Getting Started?
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970
- 4 Ways to Create Blog Posts that Convert Visitors into Customers - 01/01/1970