Last year marked the beginning of the annual ShareASale Performance Awards and I was honored to be included in the first round of recipients in the “Pay It Forward” Award category.
Today, ShareASale announced the following 2009 ShareASale Performance Awards winner:
1. Exceptional Affiliate of 2009: Stylefeeder
2. Exceptional Merchant of 2009: Vann’s
3. Exceptional Affiliate Manager 2009: Jared Saunders of JensonUSA.
4. PowerRank Champion 2009: Checks Unlimited (second year in a row!)
5. Emerging Technology 2009: Spadout
6. Pay It Forward 2009: 3-way Tie: Karen Garcia, Scott Jangro and Michael Coley.
What is cool about being a Pay It Forward Award winner is that you get to select a recipient of the award next year. My pick was Scott Jangro, with the following explanation:
“The reasons why I’ve selected Scott are because he’s been a vocal affiliate marketing advocate for many years, enriches the industry through his blogging efforts and participation in multiple advisory boards and has been outspoken when it comes to industry issues such as affiliate tax, software, etc. In addition, with the launch of Affbook.com this year, Scott continues to contribute to the advancement of the industry by providing tactical no-nonsense information on building sustainable online businesses utilizing affiliate marketing.
To sum it up, Scott gives his knowledge freely all in an effort to champion the affiliate marketing cause.“
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you ShareASale for recognizing affiliate marketing achievements.
More details about the ShareASale Performance Awards can be found on the ShareASale Blog.