Starting now through Saturday night (08/09/08), buy the I Gave Back button online to support our breast cancer fund raising efforts and you’ll also be entered into a raffle. You could win one of many fabulous prizes!!
It’s easy and everyone’s doing it (or should be)!
Buy buttons online until 08/09/08, midnight
For $10.00 (plus shipping) you will receive an exclusive Affiliate Marketers Give Back button AND an entry into our fabulously fun raffle. Offer only valid through midnight August 10th 2008. No tangible raffle ticket will be issued for online purchases, your order number will be your raffle number.
You can also buy buttons in person 08/10/08, noon-6pm
If you are attending Affiliate Summit Boston, stop by table #13 at the meet market (Sunday, August 10th) to buy your button in person and receive your raffle ticket.
- Ice Wine – 2004 Saw Mill Creek from GayWeddingGear.com
Bin 88, Ice Wine, a Vidal from the Niagara Peninsula in Canada
- 1 hour of consulting from Shawn Collins Consulting
- One of a kind Sterling Silver Unisex Necklace from Tiffany Spaulding Designs, valued at $200.00
- FREE Checks for a year from 4checks.com
Winner receives free checks from any of the brands featured on 4checks.com for one year, up to 6 boxes.
- An original hand made Pink Ribbon Penguin and $50 gift certificate from JGoode Designs
- A Build Your Business Package from GigglePrint.com
Winner receives one order of business cards, letterhead w/ envelopes, postcards and an endorsement stamp.
- A Ribbon Of Hope Checks & Accessories Package
Winner receives 2 boxes of checks, one set of address labels and one leather checkbook cover in our Ribbon of Hope design
- 1 hour of phone consulting $300/hr value from Paulson Management Group.
- One iPod Nano and an iTunes gift card from Lisa Riolo
- 1 Free full conference pass to Affiliate Summit Vegas 2009
- 1 Month ad placement from Revenews
- 25 cases of Jones Soda
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970
- 4 Ways to Create Blog Posts that Convert Visitors into Customers - 01/01/1970