About the Performance Marketing Association
The Performance Marketing Association (PMA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and protecting the community of performance marketers and empowering them to grow their businesses responsibly.
Since 2008, the PMA has worked diligently to advocate on behalf of the performance marketing industry in the United States.
What Does a PMA Corporate Membership Include?
With a Corporate Membership, your company is poised to make meaningful contributions in the Performance Marketing Industry. This level offers many networking opportunities, as well as the ability to engage in the ongoing discussions within our industry.
Performance Marketing Association Corporate Membership Benefits Include:
- Your company logo and website link listed in Corporate Membership Directory.
- Up to 4 hours private consultation on the PMA’s public policy issues.
- One (1) complimentary Networking Plus pass to any Affiliate Summit conference (a $549 value), plus a 20% off discount code valid for additional attendee passes (unlimited). Both the complimentary pass and/or discount codes must be used within one (1) year from membership activation or renewal date.*
- Access to exclusive PMA Industry Reports, Podcasts and Updates providing access to case studies, best practices and wisdom shared by industry peers.
- Subscription to advertising and legal news from the PMA’s General Counsel
- You and your employees can participate in up to three (3) PMA Member Groups designed to grow and improve effectiveness of the Performance Marketing Industry.
- Access to the PMA Members-Only Facebook Group allowing you to connect with other performance marketing movers and shakers.
- Receive three (3) Votes for the Performance Marketing Association Board Elections
Register Below For A Chance To Win One of Three 1-Year PMA Corporate Memberships.
Three lucky winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Please see full Terms and Conditions below.
*Please note that the complimentary Networking Plus pass to Affiliate Summit may only be issued to employees within the company name listed on the PMA membership. Once your Affiliate Summit registration is confirmed, is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. When you are ready to register for an Affiliate Summit event, please contact the PMA and we will obtain a registration code for you to use. Please plan ahead as Affiliate Summit will not honor registration codes for complimentary passes or discounts once they have sold out.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 Sell Out, Parties & More - 01/01/1970
- Security Cameras: Much More than Just Theft Prevention - 01/01/1970
- Apply to Exhibit for Free at Affiliate Summit East 2017 - 01/01/1970