The 2010 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report is now available for free at http://affstat.com/. The report can be viewed online or downloaded.
Over eleven-hundred and fifty affiliates were surveyed on their methods, preferences, and strategies for the 2010 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
The report features dozens of charts of data, based on the responses from the participating affiliates on affiliate marketing, social media, search marketing, domains, email, and more.
Also included, an uncensored view into the opinions of affiliates on a variety of other subjects.
Affiliates were asked to share any complaints, ideas, suggestions or opinions they have regarding affiliate marketing.
Plus, there are resources for affiliate marketers: a glossary to explain industry terms, as well as lists of suggested message boards and blogs you should know about.
Feel free to use material from the report in blog posts, presentations, etc. Just reference that the information came from the 2010 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
Below are the questions covered in the 2009 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
- Do you maintain an opt-in e-mail list for your site(s)?
- Do you promote your affiliate links in PPC search engines?
- Finish this sentence: I have been an affiliate since…
- When signing up for an affiliate program, do you read the affiliate agreement?
- Do you prefer network or independent affiliate programs?
- How many affiliate programs do you actively promote?
- How many return days for cookies would you consider to be fair?
- Do commission payment policies (how often a program pays) affect your decision to promote an affiliate offer?
- Have you successfully requested an increase in commission from an affiliate manager?
- How many domains do you own?
- Do you own any domains dedicated to a particular affiliate program?
- How do you most often find out about an affiliate program and then join?
- How often would you like to hear from your affiliate managers?
- What is your preferred method for finding out information from an affiliate manager?
- How much information should an affiliate manager make available to you?
- How would you prefer to be contacted by affiliate managers on an individual basis?
- What is your preferred method of commission payment?
- What is your preferred payment threshold?
- What industry/merchant types do you prefer to promote?
- What is the minimum EPC (earnings per 1 click) for you to promote an affiliate program?
- What is the highest reversal rate you would accept?
- What is the most important factor in choosing a merchant?
- What are your preferred link types?
- Do you cloak links (CGI, .htaccess, meta redirect, etc.)?
- What is your average gross monthly income with affiliate programs?
- Are you currently using any URL Shortening Services in your marketing efforts?
- If you answered YES to the question above, which URL Shortening Services are you actively using?
- Does your affiliate marketing plan currently incorporate marketing on social networking sites?
- If you answered YES to the above questions, which social networking sites are you currently using in your affiliate marketing efforts?
- Are you currently integrating video in your affiliate marketing plan?
- Are you currently using any WordPress plugins or widgets designed for affiliate marketing efforts?
- If you answered YES to the above question, which affiliate marketing related plugins and widgets are you currently using?
- If you are currently using WordPress to build out affiliate sites, what is your preferred WordPress theme?
Get your free copy of the Affiliate Summit AffStat Report at http://affstat.com/.
2010 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit West 2018 is Nearly Sold Out - 01/01/1970
- Clarion Events Has Acquired Affiliate Summit - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 Sell Out, Parties & More - 01/01/1970