Blogging is an essential marketing tool. Companies that post at least 15 blogs entries a month generate five times more web traffic than those that don’t, according to HubSpot. Companies that blog are also 13 times more likely to see a positive return on investment from their marketing efforts.
To enjoy these benefits of blogging, it’s essential your blog has a visually compelling design that catches visitors’ eyes. Here are four tips for designing an eye-catching blog. [click to continue…]
Affiliate Summit East 2016 passes are selling quickly this week.
Based on past registration patterns, it looks like we will sell out as early as this Friday, July 15, 2016.
That leaves you only…..
…..to purchase your tickets before they’re all gone!
Don’t miss out. Join 5,000+ attendees from over 60 countries at Affiliate Summit East 2016 (#ASE16), the premier conference and tradeshow for performance marketers taking place Sunday, July 31st through Tuesday, August 2nd at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City.
Affiliate Summit East 2016 offers attendees:
- three tradeshow areas packed with affiliates, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, traffic sources;
- multiple tracks of relevant educational sessions delivered by industry experts;
- a variety of networking events;
- and online tools to help you connect with other attendees before, during and after the event.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit East 2016 will be:
- Scott Stratten, President of Un-Marketing (Monday, August 1, 2016)
- The “SEO – Ask Me Anything” session, featuring Bruce Clay, President of Bruce Clay Inc.; Duane Forrester, VP, Organic Search Operations at Bruce Clay, Inc.; and Stephan Spencer, Co-Author of The Art of SEO (Tuesday, August 2, 2016).
Affiliate Summit East 2016 will feature an exhibit hall, Meet Market, and RevShare Roundup with hundreds of booths and tables (sorry, they’re all SOLD OUT).
Since 2003, every Affiliate Summit event has sold out in advance. If you’re planning on attending, you better act quickly. Click here to register now.
There isn’t much point to creating videos that market your product if you don’t make them interesting for the viewer. A blank wall behind you makes the viewer believe you don’t have much to offer. Conversely, too much “stuff” can be distracting. Finding the right balance is one of the keys to making an engaging, quality video.
If you use these simple production techniques, you can create a quality video that really shines. [click to continue…]