Listen above or download to iTunes.
- Lisa Picarille (@lisap), a consultant focusing on online marketing, social media and content creation
- Karen White (@KarenWhite_LV), a Marketing Strategist focusing on Performance marketing initiatives
The topics that were discussed today were:
- Bloggers are adding more affiliate marketing to their blog monetization. Why now and what are the opportunities for big-time bloggers and the little guy?
- The opportunities for bloggers and advertisers with SocialSpark and PayPerPost
- Why Affiliate Managers should be concentrating on recruiting bloggers and how to go about doing so the right way.
- The financial effect that affiliate marketing has had on affiliates' lives and the gamble getting into the industry. (We were too long-winded on the other topics that we decided to table this for another time).
- Lisa Picarille debriefs us on Lobby Day in Sacramento
- Missy checks her ego and the door and makes a new rule that the weekly special guest shall always pick the opening music.
- How advertisers are measuring social media campaign successes
- Why more bloggers are monetizing their blogs now via affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, etc. and why is Marshall Kirkpatrick still shaking his head at it?
- What's the deal with “the Tongue“?
- Missy's going to IzeaFest at Seaworld. Is the conference for you, too?
- How Advertisers, Affiliate Managers and OPM's should approach bloggers — and how NOT to.
- How a random product can create buzz via social media (ex: Xshot)
- San Francisco Lobby day updates regarding California AB 178 and why Karen Garcia is a Rockstar!
- Calling all Minnesota Affiliate Marketers: Connie Berg needs your help to fight #advertisingtax in your home state
- Missy loves Quickertek.com ‘s External Battery for the MacBook Air, but hates the fact that they don't have an affiliate program
- On the road again…. IM Spring Break – April 2-4
Subscribe to TheSpew RSS Feed
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Apply to Exhibit for Free at Affiliate Summit East 2017 - 01/01/1970
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970