Listen above or download to iTunes.
- Lisa Picarille (@lisap), a consultant focusing on online marketing, social media and content creation
- Karen White (@KarenWhite_LV), a Marketing Strategist focusing on Performance marketing initiatives
Andrew joins us from 12 hours in the future, Hiro Nakamura-style from Singapore (that’s 10,000+ miles away, a 20-hour plane ride or a mere .5 second jaunt for those of you that can travel at the speed of light.)
The topics that were spewed today were:
- How the convergence of social media and affiliate marketing has helped us embark on a new age of international collaboration.
- Making the world your market – why businesses need to focus on their international marketing strategies and things to prepare for to make it happen.
- International Affiliate Recruitment Strategies for Merchants.
- The trends, issues and challenges in the Asian market and how the social media space is shaping up in Andrew’s neck of the woods.
- The ubiquitous dilemma of merging or excluding one’s personal life when it comes to business, and how it all plays out on Twitter or Facebook.
- The fine line between authenticity and stupidity on Twitter
- Why women make better podcasters then men.
- FeedFront Magazine is now available for the Kindle.
- Lisa’s upcoming op-ed piece in the San Francisco Chronicle on California’s AB178.
- Connie’s breaking news on the Minnesota Omnibus Bill #advertisingtax.
Subscribe to TheSpew RSS Feed
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970
- 4 Ways to Create Blog Posts that Convert Visitors into Customers - 01/01/1970