The 2016 AffStat Affiliate Marketing Report is underway and will be focused on affiliates/publishers.
If you are an affiliate/publisher, please take a few moments to complete the 14th annual AffStat Affiliate Marketing Survey by September 30, 2016.
Data from the AffStat survey will be published free at AffStat.com.
Take the survey by August 2 and receive a 25% off code for Affiliate Summit West 2017 (must be used by August 9, 2016).
Affiliate managers and networks – please encourage your affiliates to take the AffStat survey.
If you’re interested in the 2015 AffStat Affiliate Marketing Benchmarks Report, it is available to download or read online.
Affiliate Summit East 2016 passes are selling quickly this week.
Based on past registration patterns, it looks like we will sell out as early as this Friday, July 15, 2016.
That leaves you only…..
…..to purchase your tickets before they’re all gone!
Don’t miss out. Join 5,000+ attendees from over 60 countries at Affiliate Summit East 2016 (#ASE16), the premier conference and tradeshow for performance marketers taking place Sunday, July 31st through Tuesday, August 2nd at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City.
Affiliate Summit East 2016 offers attendees:
- three tradeshow areas packed with affiliates, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, traffic sources;
- multiple tracks of relevant educational sessions delivered by industry experts;
- a variety of networking events;
- and online tools to help you connect with other attendees before, during and after the event.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit East 2016 will be:
- Scott Stratten, President of Un-Marketing (Monday, August 1, 2016)
- The “SEO – Ask Me Anything” session, featuring Bruce Clay, President of Bruce Clay Inc.; Duane Forrester, VP, Organic Search Operations at Bruce Clay, Inc.; and Stephan Spencer, Co-Author of The Art of SEO (Tuesday, August 2, 2016).
Affiliate Summit East 2016 will feature an exhibit hall, Meet Market, and RevShare Roundup with hundreds of booths and tables (sorry, they’re all SOLD OUT).
Since 2003, every Affiliate Summit event has sold out in advance. If you’re planning on attending, you better act quickly. Click here to register now.
The 10th annual Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards, which recognize exemplary affiliate marketers, were held at Affiliate Summit West 2016, which took place January 10-12, 2016 at Paris Las Vegas.
The Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards are affiliate marketing’s most prestigious, competitive honor for the leaders in the space.
Award winners are recognized because they are innovators with vision and influence.
Congratulations to the winners…
- Affiliate of the Year: Rae Hoffman (runners-up: Brad’s Deals, RetailMeNot)
- Affiliate Manager of the Year: Adam Riemer (runners-up: Greg Hoffman, Karen Garcia)
- Exceptional Merchant of the Year: Fanatics (runners-up: Amazon, WP Engine)
- Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Greg Hoffman (runners-up: Brian Littleton, Tricia Meyer)
- OPM/Agency of the Year: AffiliateManager.com (runners-up: Acceleration Partners, Schaaf PartnerCentric)
- Tool/Service of the Year: UpSellIt.com (runners-up: BrandVerity, FMTC)
Thank you to everybody who submitted nominations and congratulations to the finalists, too!
See a list of the Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award winners by year.
Video: Affiliate Summit West 2016 Pinnacle Awards