If you're sorting out how to connect with customers in APAC, the Affiliate Summit Webinar: The APAC Opportunity can help you along.
The webinar, which will be presented by Ayush Goyal, Regional Director SEA, Optimise Media will cover:
- Getting the fundamentals right – tracking, payments, currencies, language, time zone localization, local publisher reach, local account management
- Universal tracking – how to overcome the most common tracking issues and track performance campaigns the smart way
- Examples of advertisers who have successfully scaled cross-border campaigns in APAC
- Performance analytics – how a data-driven approach can help achieve your business goals
- Performance advertising – examples of how we’ve driven success for clients e.g. increasing reach, volume & value of sales etc.
- Intro to Optimise Media – reach, expertise & core product range – Universal Tracking, supported Performance Analytics and delivery of Performance Analytics
There are two available time slots for this webinar:
- Fri, Jul 6, 2018: 4:00 AM – 5:00 AM EDT
- Wed, Jul 25, 2018: 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM EDT
Everyone who registers for this webinar series will get access to the recording, so if you're not an early-bird (like me) simply sign up for the webinar and watch it later. That's what I'll be doing 😉
Affiliate Summit East 2018 (#ASE18) is less than 3 months away and you won’t want to miss it.
Join us this summer, on July 29-31 at the New York Marriott Marquis, for a not-to-be-missed opportunity to network with business prospects from over 70 countries, and learn from industry leading specialists on how to increase your ROI, broaden your company’s positioning, and tackle the challenges that face affiliate marketers.
There are 5 pass types available for this event. Watch the video above to help select the one that's right for you. [click to continue…]
Do you ever feel like each day that you walk into your office that there is a sea of fresh new faces?
Have you ever felt like punching one of those eager little faces with all of their “innovative” ideas?
Maybe just a quick nose flick to squash their general lack of appreciation for the old-timers who have already cut their teeth and made the sacrifices to reach career success?
Yeah. Me, too.
But, just because younger entrepreneurs are entering the performance marketing industry doesn't mean you have to pack up your laptop and head home.
Stick with me if you're looking down at the throat of the Big Five-Oh because I've got a bunch of reasons why our favorite industry will always celebrate having you with us.
In fact, unlike those young whippersnappers, you can use your age to your advantage to continue to close All Teh Deals. [click to continue…]