|AFFILIATE SUMMIT'S COCKTAILS for a CURE|
|JOIN FELLOW MARKETERS & TECHIES FOR A SPECIAL COCKTAIL HOUR DURING ad:tech SAN FRANCISCO.|
Join your host, @Missy Ward of Affiliate Summit for complimentary cocktails, a chance to network with some fascinating people and an opportunity to raise awareness for a cause that has touched so many.
Where: House of Shield's Saloon
39 New Montgomery Street
Date: Tuesday, April 20th
Time: 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Special guest bartenders will be on hand serving up drinks including:
- Cyan Banister (@cyantist) – CEO of Zivity.com.
- Rocky Barbanica (@rocmanusa) – Managing Producer at
Rackspace and Building 43.
- Warren Corpus (@warrencorpus) – VP Business Development of Vayan Marketing Group, Contributing Author at Adotas.com
- Steve Hall (@stevehall) – Publisher of Adrants, Creator of AdGabber
- Brian Littleton (@brianlittleton) – Founder & CEO of Shareasale.com, Affiliate Summit Affiliate Marketing Legend Award Winner 2008.
- Marissa Louie (@malouie) – CEO of HeroEx.com, San Francisco's 1 hour buy and deliver service.
- Murray Newlands (@murraynewlands) – Founder of AffiliateHeat.com and MurrayNewlands.com
- Scott Richter, (@scottrichter)- CEO of Media Breakaway
and walker in the 2010 Affiliate Marketers Give Back, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
- Robert Scoble, (@scobleizer) – Technical evangelist, founder of Scobleizer, Building 43 and currently working for Rackspace.
- Brian Solis, (@briansolis) – Author of “Engage“, Co-founder of Social Media Club and Founder of BrianSolis.com
…and more to be announced.
Tip our guest bartenders well because all of their earnings will be donated to Affiliate Marketers Give Back Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, .
Great prizes including passes to Affiliate Summit East 2010 will be raffled off with proceeds going to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
(If you have purchased a raffle ticket online above, you will receive your raffle ticket at the event. Winners will be announced on the Affiliate Summit Blog on Monday, April 26.)
GET YOUR PINK ON. COME RAISE YOUR GLASS AND HELP RAISE FUNDS TO FIND A CURE FOR BREAST CANCER.