Feedfront Magazine Issue 46 Now Available for Download
Disclosure: If I'm not making money through affiliate links on the post you're currently reading, it's an oversight on my part and will be corrected soon.
The 46th issue of FeedFront, the official magazine of Affiliate Summit, is at the printer and it will be hitting mailboxes later in April 2019.
In Feedfront Magazine, Issue 46:
- Are affiliate marketers too cool for school, by Shawn Collins, Co-CEO of Affiliate Summit: Many successful affiliate marketers attended little or no college, so is it a necessary step for the next generation?
- It’s time for coupon codes to change, by Choots Humphries, Co-President and Co-Founder of LinkConnector Corporation: Coupon codes have evolved slowly in the Affiliate Marketing industry, but now represent a new s Feedfront Magazine Issue 46″ width=”400″ height=”512″ />
- 5 Actionable tips to optimize lead forms, by Sarah Gulbrandsen, COO at RingPartner: Use these five actionable tips into web lead form best practices and optimization techniques to help convert your customers.
- Using your social media powers for good, by Ryan Zimmerman, Director of Business Development at Avenue Link: Take what you know and make a positive difference in someone’s life.
- …and more.
Issue 46 of FeedFront Magazine can now be viewed online, downloaded, and printed from issuu.com.
If you're not already receiving Feedfront Magazine to your mailbox, you can subscribe for free at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription/.
Affiliate Summit East 2019 – The Premier Conference & Expo for Global Brands, Performance Marketers, and Influencers is taking place at the New York Marriott Marquis on August 11-13, 2019. Join 5,000+ attendees as they network and learn from the performance marketing industry's top companies and key decision makers.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit East 2020 Has Been Postponed - 04/17/2020
- Save 20% on Affiliate Summit West 2020 - 09/13/2019
- Feedfront Magazine Issue 46 Now Available for Download - 03/27/2019