The Affiliate Summit East 2013, early bird pricing will be ending on May 17, 2013.
Starting on May 18, 2013, the rates to register for Affiliate Summit will be going up across the board:
- Networking Pass ($99 to $249)
- Networking Plus Pass ($279 to $549)
- VIP Pass ($879 to $1,249)
- All Access Pass ($1,870 to $2,249)
Register now to get the lowest rate. There are no exceptions after the deadline.
But that’s just a small sample of what’s happening – see the full agenda.
For a description of the available pass types see registration options for Affiliate Summit East 2013.
Limited Affiliate Summit East 2013 sponsorships, booths and Meet Market tables are still available.
Rooms at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown are available at an Affiliate Summit group rate of $169/night until July 19, 2013 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. After that, the hotel will charge the prevailing rate.
More details at Affiliate Summit East 2013 Travel.
Register now at AffiliateSummit.com.
After you register, be sure to join the Affiliate Summit East 2013 event page on Facebook to begin networking and stay up on news about the show.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Blogging Disasters: Prevention and Damage Control - 01/01/1970
- Mind the Gap: 7 Essential LinkedIn Do’s and Don’ts - 01/01/1970
- Is Wanderlust in Your DNA? - 01/01/1970