- Deborah Carney, CEO, Team Loxly (Moderator)
- Wendy Limauge, Blogger, Sweeties Swag
- Carrie Rocha, President, Pocket Your Dollars
- Kim Rowley, President, Key Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Heather Sokol, Proprietor, Inexpensively
MommyBloggers are involved in many types of monetization strategies for their blogs, affiliate marketing being one, however they aren’t necessarily doing it in the “traditional” ways.
More details on Affiliate Summit at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/
Note: the company(ies) and position(s) listed above were current as of the time of the conference. Some of this information may have changed since then.
If you liked this video, be sure to register for the next Affiliate Summit. The session videos aren’t made public until a year or more after each conference.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970
- 4 Ways to Create Blog Posts that Convert Visitors into Customers - 01/01/1970