NETexponent, a leading performance marketing agency is launching an affiliate marketing research study conducted from the perspective of affiliates/publishers.
The goal of this survey is to give the affiliate community a clearer understanding of:
• How best to communicate with affiliates
• What tools and information affiliates crave
• Better understanding of who affiliates are and what challenges they face
If you are an affiliate or publisher and would like to provide your feedback, I encourage you to take the brief survey. In exchange for a few minutes of your time, NETexponent will provide you with a copy of the survey results.
In addition, for every completed survey, NETexponent will donate $1.00 to Team Affiliate Marketing’s fundraising efforts for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-day/60-mile walk. More information regarding the fundraising activities can be found at www.AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com.
What a great way to help shape agency best practices, strengthen affiliate relationships and help out a great charity at the same time.
To take the survey, click here.
NOTE TO AFFILIATES: NETexponent respects the privacy of affiliates and only aggregate information will be shared.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 Sell Out, Parties & More - 01/01/1970
- Security Cameras: Much More than Just Theft Prevention - 01/01/1970
- Apply to Exhibit for Free at Affiliate Summit East 2017 - 01/01/1970