SOBCon2010 is taking place April 30-May 2 in Chicago. This is my second year in attendance and I'm looking forward to presenting at this year's event.
Clearing up the confusion
No, this is not a special conference for Sons of Bitches.
Although there's nothing wrong with reaching down and finding our inner son of a bitch when the need arises (not to be mistaken for acting like a jack- and/or bad-ass), this conference is an event for Successful and Outstanding Bloggers.
Think of it as a convergence of smart marketing minds where insights are discussed, strategies are identified, tactics are developed and actionable business ideas are created.
Getting with the program
The 2010 program is focused on strategy and tactics for integrating online and offline social marketing. The event is structured into six, two-hour interactive content blocks and features an all-star lineup of presenters, that I am honored to be included with.
I will be presenting on Saturday, May 1st on the topic below:
Block 6: Tactics – Claiming Rewards and Leveraging Victories
- 3:15-3:45 – Block 6 – Presentation: Chris Brogan, President, New Marketing Labs
- 3:45-4:15 – Block 6 – Panel: Chris moderates as Brian Clark , Missy Ward , Naomi Dunford and a special guest discuss the Block 6 Tactics.
- 4:15-5:00 – Mastermind Teams apply the Block 6 tactical concepts to their business.
In addition to the content delivered during the day, what makes SOBCon a must-attend for me also resides in the relationships that I've made during the event — many of which have gone way beyond the obligatory exchange of business cards and into the land of money-making; which quite frankly, is something I enjoy doing 😉
How to Save $200 on SOBCon2010 Registration
To save $200 on your registration, simply visit: http://sobcon2010.eventbrite.com/ and use Discount Code: affsum when prompted.
The official hotel for the event is Hotel 71 once again. The event rate is $149 per night and my advice is book early because the hotel sells out quickly.
If you're planning on attending, give me a shout out.
Will I see you at SOBCon2010?
SOBCon SXSW VIP Party 3/14/2010, Photos by Matthew Lemke Photography
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Clarion Events Has Acquired Affiliate Summit - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 Sell Out, Parties & More - 01/01/1970
- Security Cameras: Much More than Just Theft Prevention - 01/01/1970