One of the first sessions at Affiliate Summit East 2010 is a Search Marketing Campaign Review at noon on Sunday, August 15.
Affiliate Summit attendees (this session is open to Gold, Platinum, and Diamond pass holders only) can apply to have their site and campaigns reviewed before the conference.
The panel of experts in SEO, link building, PPC, social media, and affiliate marketing will choose 4-5 companies for review.
Here are the panelists:
- Kate Morris, SEO Consultant, Distilled Consulting (Twitter @katemorris) (Moderator)
- Kristy Bolsinger, Social Media Marketing Strategist, RealNetworks (Twitter @Kristy)
- Scott Polk, Founder, ScottPolk.com (Twitter @scottpolk)
- Carolyn Shelby, Web Experience Manager, United Way of Metropolitan Chicago (Twitter @cshel)
- Christa Watson, CEO of Awesome, TheChrista.com (Twitter @ChristaWatson)
Submit your information and get more details at http://www.katemorris.com/sem-campaign-review.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970