Speaking proposals for Affiliate Summit East 2011, taking place August 21-23, 2011 in New York City, are now being accepted through April 29, 2011.
The speaker submissions are chosen based on the following:
- Public voting scores and comments.
- Voting scores and comments by the Affiliate Summit Advisory Board.
- Voting scores by Affiliate Summit founders Missy Ward and Shawn Collins.
Accepted speakers will be notified no later than May 20, 2011. Due to the volume of submissions, we will not notify applicants if they have not been accepted.
Therefore, if you have not been contacted by May 20, 2011, your proposal was not accepted.
Submit your speaking proposal at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/11e-speakers/.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970