Shawn Collins and I will be sponsoring up to 8 merchants at Affiliate Summit East 2012, providing them with free tradeshow space in the Exhibit Hall or Meet Market, as part of our new “Pay it Forward Merchant Endowment” Program.
The goal of the endowment is to make the tradeshow networking experience of Affiliate Summit available to merchants who might not otherwise be able to exhibit.
Each recipient of the Pay it Forward Merchant Endowment be awarded their choice of one (1) 8×10 booth package (non corner), valued at $6,825 or a Meet Market with Platinum Pass package, valued at $5,295. For more information on these packages please visit: http://www.affiliatesummit.com/12e-exhibitors/.
Endowments are limited to U.S. based Merchants with active affiliate programs. Applicants will be considered based on current participation in; and future contribution to the affiliate marketing industry.
All applicants must answer ONE of these questions in essay form in 300 words or less:
1. What is a problem in affiliate marketing and how do you propose it be fixed?
2. What are the top two unique value propositions for affiliates in your affiliate program?
All applications will be reviewed by the Affiliate Summit Advisory Board and winners of the scholarships will be notified by Friday, March 9, 2012.
To be considered for a Pay It Forward Scholarship, please complete the online application. The deadline for submission is Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970