I've been receiving a lot of emails lately from folks that are interested in getting started in affiliate marketing. Maybe it's economy-driven or maybe…just maybe…. bloggers are finally realizing that it's OK to make money from their blogs 😉
Either way, I dig it. There's no better feeling than teaching someone how to make a few extra bucks a month via affiliate marketing; and even better, to help affiliates take their existing affiliate marketing efforts to the next level.
Unfortunately, while I'd love to take everyone under my wing that asks for advice, there's just no way that I can do it. I'm completely overextended right now.
That being said, my business partner Shawn and I put out a ton of content that is available to everyone, absolutely FREE.
Dive into the links below. You'll find that all levels and aspects of affiliate marketing are covered. It's my sincere hope that you'll find something that fits your needs.
- Videos from the sessions at previous Affiliate Summit conferences, prior to Affiliate Summit 2009 West can be found at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/videos/
- Podcasts on Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Search Marketing, Mobile, Video and more can be found at GeekCast.fm
- FeedFront Magazine, our bi-monthly print publication contains dozens of articles by experts in the industry. Sign up to get on the mailing list at FeedFront.com. You can also download previous issues there as well.
- Shawn Collins puts out multiple blog posts per week on affiliate marketing (and has been for years) at AffiliateTip.com. Sign up to receive updates by email.
- Shawn and I also speak at various shows during the course of the year. The Inbound Marketing Summit, taking place in Dallas on May 27th and 28th, is where we'll be next.
Please let me know if you find the information helpful. And, definitely let me know if there is something that you're looking for, that we're not covering.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970