Affiliate Summit East 2016 passes are selling quickly this week.
Based on past registration patterns, it looks like we will sell out as early as this Friday, July 15, 2016.
That leaves you only…..
…..to purchase your tickets before they're all gone!
Don't miss out. Join 5,000+ attendees from over 60 countries at Affiliate Summit East 2016 (#ASE16), the premier conference and tradeshow for performance marketers taking place Sunday, July 31st through Tuesday, August 2nd at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City.
Affiliate Summit East 2016 offers attendees:
- three tradeshow areas packed with affiliates, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, traffic sources;
- multiple tracks of relevant educational sessions delivered by industry experts;
- a variety of networking events;
- and online tools to help you connect with other attendees before, during and after the event.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit East 2016 will be:
- Scott Stratten, President of Un-Marketing (Monday, August 1, 2016)
- The “SEO – Ask Me Anything” session, featuring Bruce Clay, President of Bruce Clay Inc.; Duane Forrester, VP, Organic Search Operations at Bruce Clay, Inc.; and Stephan Spencer, Co-Author of The Art of SEO (Tuesday, August 2, 2016).
Since 2003, every Affiliate Summit event has sold out in advance. If you're planning on attending, you better act quickly. Click here to register now.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit West 2018 is Nearly Sold Out - 01/01/1970