Type-A Advanced Philadelphia is taking place on Saturday, April 20th in Philadelphia.
If you're not familiar with Type-A Parent Conference, it is a well-established conference for mom and dad bloggers. The conference has a reputation for bringing together parents that blog and the brands that want to engage with them, so that both groups can grow their businesses.
I had the pleasure of attending their 4th annual conference in Charlotte last year. I walked away with some great connections with other business moms (and a handful of dads) that I am able to bounce ideas off of for my ItsaWAHMthing.com site.
This year, I'm going to be speaking at Type-A Advanced Philadelphia on Advanced Affiliate Marketing Techniques. My fellow session speaker is Debbie Bookstaber, who is the President of Element Associates and is the blogger behind Mamanista.com and Bloganthropy.org.
Here are some of the topics that we'll be covering:
- Step by step instruction on creating the perfect monetized post
- Ideas on how you an integrate creative monetization techniques that provide value to your readership
- We will provide you with a list of free affiliate marketing WP Plugin, tools and resources that we use every day
- and last but not least, we'll share six nuggets of wisdom, that no one else will tell you.
Nothing makes me happier than to provide bloggers with all the tips and tricks that I know. What's even better is hearing from them a year down the road that they've doubled, tripled and even quadrupled their income.
That's what's cool about the TypeA Parent Advanced Conference Series. It provides advanced information that you'd likely not find out at your typical blogger conference.
The Type-A Advanced Philadelphia Agenda is below. I'm looking forward to attending a number of these sessions myself.
If you're attending Type-A Advanced Philadelphia, don't forget to check out my gift to you which will be inside your attendee bag! [Hint: If you want to learn even more about affiliate marketing, you'll love this!]
If you'd like to set up a meeting with me while we're there, please shoot me off an email.
If I don't see you in Philly, I hope to get to see you at Type-A Parent Conference 2013 in Atlanta, taking place September 27-29, 2013.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Feedfront Magazine Issue 46 Now Available for Download - 03/27/2019
- Affiliate Summit Europe 2019 Highlights [Video] - 03/22/2019
- Affiliate Summit Europe 2019 – Keynote Steven Bartlett - 03/21/2019