Jim Kukral – Blogger, Online Marketing Guru, Entrepreneur and Geek Extraordinaire is now on Weviews.tv, telling the world what he likes and what he doesn’t through video testimonials. And, he’s getting paid $50 bucks a pop for them.
Don't you want to get paid for giving your opinions? Watch the video and learn what it takes to be just like Jim Kukral.
The Loose Rules on Submitting Video to Weviews.tv:
• 1 to 2-minute consumer generated video reviews that discuss the features and benefits of the product or service along with the reasons why you are endorsing it.
• Video must display the Weviews URL and product name throughout your video. For instance, if you were reviewing an Asus EEE, you would display http://www.weviews.tv/asuseee throughout your video.
• The video must be transcribed (spell checked and grammatically correct, please).
• The product or service must be available for purchase online through a merchant with an affiliate program.
Any other questions? E-me at missyward at gmail dot com.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970