There were many terrific submissions, but I've chosen,
Secret World Outside PPC.
Yes, I know most of the top affiliate marketings and those super affiliates are promoting their affiliate programs via PPC. But tell you what, PPC is not the only thing you should do to make money via affiliate program. You have to look at the world outside search engines for a super success.
Here are few ways you can do the stuffs :
– Promote your site via youtube, metacafe etc via video marketing. These will bring some long term traffic.
– Search engine optimization – yes, few marketers go the other way (SEO) instead of paying for PPC campagins. SEO could be costly initially but it will also bring long term traffic. while on PPC, if you stop paying, your campaign ends.
– Facebook, Myspace etc – Teenagers and some other people visit social networking sites more often than search engines. Target these audience too.
– Keep writing reguarly some unique articles on your blog. keep promoting the product – not only on one blog, but on other sites/blog too. Point all the sites to your main landing page.
– Link baiting – all knows about this.
– Participate in forums, Blogs and related communities and plug your site wherever you get the chance.. (but within rules 😀 )
– Email marketing – yes this is also a great way to market your landing page/campagins. Build a big email list or you can buy some. Check aweber. This is also a long term promotion method.
– Free stuffs – give some free stuffs – softwares, ebooks, etc. Don't forget to plug your site.
Try them out… don't rely totally on PPC or you will not earn much Or you might even lose. Though this will not bring great $$ initially, but they will bring small revenue for a long long time. 😉
While I don't necessarily agree with all of these marketing strategies, the post was offered up some valuable suggestions.
Congratulations Kailash. Please contact me at missyward /at/ gmail /dot/com, so that I may forward your information over to the folks at MarketLeverage.
Follow @MarketLeverage on Twitter for the big announcement of the Grand Prize winner on January 5th.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970