I'm proud to announce that I've joined the IZEA Blogger Advisory Board that includes leading bloggers in social media, community development, marketing, advertising and affiliate marketing.
Some of the other initial board members are:
– Chris Brogan (http://www.chrisbrogan.com)
– Michael Brito (http://www.britopian.com)
– Brian Clark (http://www.copyblogger.com)
– Jim Kukral (http://www.jimkukral.com)
– Neil Patel (http://www.quicksprout.com)
– Wendy Piersall (http://www.sparkplugging.com)
– Jeremy Schoemaker (http://www.shoemoney.com)
The Advisors will be working together with the IZEA management team to guide the company in product development, outreach and further enhancement of their code of ethics.
In the interest of transparency, it is important to note that I have been granted options in IZEA to cover my time and contribution.
I'm excited to be part of this team and I look forward to sharing my knowledge and helping move IZEA forward.
Our first board meeting is December 6th, here in Orlando. I look forward to welcoming everyone to my home town.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970