w00t! A conference that I can get to without hopping on another darn plane this year!
Here are the reasons why I think this is a must-attend event:
1) Robert Scoble, Aaron Brazell, Chris Brogan and Darren Rowse will be speaking there. (If you can't learn about blogging from these guys, who can you learn from?)
2) Every blogger in attendance gets a free ticket to SeaWorld. (Hellooooo Manta. I've been waiting to meet you!)
3) It's only $179 bucks which includes a day at SeaWorld, lunch on Friday and Saturday, parties, drinks and a free t-shirt. (Heck — getting into Seaworld would cost you $75 bucks alone!)
Although I missed last year's IzeaFest because I was leading the AffililiateMarketersGiveBack.com 60-mile walk for the Susan G. Komen Foundation, I heard that it was a fantastic educational and networking experience.
And with the lineup above, really, how can it not be?
Just in case you need a little more motivation to attend, here's a video of what you can expect:
If you haven't registered, there are still some early bird tickets left.
If you're planning on going, let me know. And, if you're brave enough to ride the Manta Roller Coaster, I'm going with you!
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970