Affiliate Summit turns 10 this year, and we thought it would be fun to return to our roots with the inaugural Performance Marketing Summit on March 12, 2013 in New York City.
Not only is the Performance Marketing Summit taking place at the Baruch College Vertical Campus, which was the site of Affiliate Summit 2003, but we're also going back to a maximum capacity of 200, as it was for that show.
With less than 70 spaces remaining, you may want to lock down your registration before the sell out, or you might be forced to pay twice the amount (if not more) picking up a ticket on the secondary market.
I hope that you'll join us in NYC for this intimate setting and one-track sessions where speakers share their secrets and everyone is treated as peers.
About Performance Marketing Summit
Performance Marketing Summit, by Affiliate Summit, is a different kind of event than you might be used to.
No Exhibit Hall. No Meet Market. Just 200 people in one room, for one powerful, productive day.The Inaugural Performance Marketing Summit will take place at the Baruch College Vertical Campus in NYC. (site of Affiliate Summit Social Media in 2008 and the first Affiliate Summit in 2003).
What You'll Be Learning
The agenda is packed with 20-minute clear and concise sessions from a variety of leaders in the industry on tactics, resources, ideas, and success.
Here's a taste of some of the topics being covered:
- Emancipate Yourself from Mental Slavery
- Build a Better Program: Segmentation, Attribution and Motivation
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing Insights
- Social Media Buying Campaign Tricks
- Do Not Track vs. Affiliate Marketing
- The Mobile and Social Engagement Story
- Should Last Clicks Still Rule?
- Behavior Driven Gamification in Performance Marketing
- Rapid Media Buying at Massive Scale
- How Affiliate Marketing Helps Brand Exposure
You can view the full agenda here.
We've got your coffee breaks and networking lunch covered (along with a few surprises). To wrap things up we'll also feature a fun-filled, open-bar cocktail party at Rodeo Bar, where you can mix and mingle with other attendees and speakers.
Don't miss out on this action-packed, educational and networking event. Less than 60 seats remain!
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Affiliate Summit Webinar Series: The APAC Opportunity - 01/01/1970
- Affiliate Summit East 2018 Early Bird Rates End On May 11th - 01/01/1970
- Turning 50 Into Your Advantage - 01/01/1970