Listen above or on GeekCast.fm.
I (@missyward) moderated this week with panelists:
- Lisa Picarille (@lisap), Media junkie, social media lover, former Editor-in-Chief Revenue Magazine
- Karen White (@KarenWhite_LV), former Managing Director of Squirt Gun Media
- Karen White's surprising announcement
- Loren Feldman is a nice guy, no matter what he says.
- RackSpace Cloud SXSW Lounge Party: Hookahs, hummus, henna and Missy Loves Rocky Barbanica, Scoble's Producer
- Hangin' with the DIYThemes guys (Brian Clark and Chris Pearson) and all the cool stuff coming for ThesisAffiliates.com
- Rise of women-owned internet marketing businesses.
- How being an “online woman” has changed through the years
- Affiliate managers must use Twitter. Period.
- How Wendy Piersall got into the Mommy-Blogging business
- Why Brands are all over Mommy-Bloggers and how it's helped them both out.
- Walmart 11 Moms Campaign – Marketing Done Right.
- Tips for Newbie Mommy Bloggers
- Dating and Relationships in the industry – the ultimate Catch 22
- Inbound Marketing Summit and GaryVThunderCruise
Subscribe to TheSpew RSS Feed or download via iTunes.
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Apply to Exhibit for Free at Affiliate Summit East 2017 - 01/01/1970
- How to Turn Your Social Media Followers Into Customers - 01/01/1970
- JustSoPosh.com Takes It Personally - 01/01/1970