Listen above or download to iTunes.
- Lisa Riolo (@LisaRiolo), Internet Marketing Consultant
Today's episode reminded me of how much technology can really impact your day — especially when it doesn't work properly.
After each of us dropped off Skype multiple times today, we decided to record the podcast using GoToMeeting, which also failed us.
That being said, the content is still good. If you can get over the poor sound quality and the crappy display of editing you may find a juicy tidbit that will make it worth your while.
If anything else, you can find out why I recorded this podcast without wearing pants.
The topics that were discussed today were:
- CafePress' recent announcement regarding changes to their MarketPlace and the impact that it has on their artists.
- The 2009 ShareASale Road Trip and what the Client Services Team has in store for their “Shareholders”.
- The smarter our phones get, the more rude we get? You decide.
- What went on at Ad:tech San Francisco and most importantly, how cool the Affiliate Summit Beer Garden was.
Subscribe to TheSpew RSS Feed
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- Feedfront Magazine Issue 46 Now Available for Download - 03/27/2019
- Affiliate Summit Europe 2019 Highlights [Video] - 03/22/2019
- Affiliate Summit Europe 2019 – Keynote Steven Bartlett - 03/21/2019